Roland LX708 Digital Piano
As the flagship of Roland’s LX700 series, the LX708 recreates all the pleasures of playing a traditional grand piano in a great live venue. Standing out among the LX range with its tall, commanding cabinet and a lid that opens for optimum sound projection, this luxurious instrument makes a bold statement in your home. And with its powerful eight-speaker system ready to fill your home with music, the LX708 is the ultimate choice for discerning players. For its exemplary design, the LX708 was honored with the Good Design Award 2018 from the Japan Institute of Design and Promotion.
The LX708’s Hybrid Grand Keyboard has a longer key action compared to most digital pianos. Because the key action is longer, the pivot point of each key is set further back, so you don’t need to press harder the further up the key you play. The white keys combine sleek wooden sides with a durable inner frame for maintenance-free reliability. And when playing, you’ll feel the ideal balance of pressure, momentum and return movement, along with smooth vertical travel. The premium LX708 even reproduces the physical vibrations that resonate through a grand piano’s keyboard, while the addition of pedals that enable a variety of advanced techniques makes this an authentic and thrilling piano experience.
One of the thrills of playing a concert grand in a great venue is how the sound seems to fill the room – so it’s frustrating if your home piano sounds small and lifeless by comparison. The flagship LX708 features the most impressive Acoustic Projection System in the range, with a four-way, eight-speaker setup driven by a powerful amplifier. The eight speakers are split into four pairs, with each pair optimised to deliver superior sound reproduction across the piano’s dynamic range – even down to the noise as the hammers strike the strings, or the resonance of the cabinet as the sound reverberates through the piano’s body. When you want to fill your home with rich piano sound, the LX708 is the ultimate choice.
- Express yourself with Hybrid Grand Keyboard and Responsive Damper Action Pedals
- Authentic acoustic tone from Roland’s Pure Acoustic Piano Modeling technology
- Choice of two world-class piano models – European grand and American grand
- Capture the atmosphere of the world’s greatest stages and studios
- ‘My Stage’ allows you to select the best combination of piano sound and ambience to emulate specific playing venues
- Acoustic Projection System, with 4-way/8-speaker that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic piano
- Headphones Acoustic Projection for immersive and realistic playing experience when practicing on headphones
- Includes a large and versatile collection of non-piano sounds such as electric piano, strings, organ, and many others
- Simple and modern luxury cabinet design featuring elegant front legs and sophisticated curves, invites you to play everyday
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® and practice piano with audio from apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
- Compatible with Piano Every Day app which encourages you to play the piano more often
To explore more options in the ROLAND line of digital pianos we carry, please visit https://www.turnerskeyboards.com/roland-digital/.
Yes, we can deliver to your home! Local delivery begins at $ 195.00 and varies according to the size of the piano, delivery location, and steps involved. Call us at 706-736-4479 for a price quote.
In Store Pickup, Local Delivery
10 Years Parts & Labor Warranty, Matching Bench, Turner's 100% Trade Up for 2 Years
Digital or Keyboard