Roland GP609 Digital Grand Piano
The GP609 is a grand piano without compromise. You can experience the performance of a traditional acoustic grand, whose sound has been at the heart of music for over 300 years. And you also get to explore the endless creative possibilities offered by the latest digital technology. Since creating the world’s first touch-sensitive electronic piano in 1974, Roland has become a leader in digital piano innovation – and the new GP609 embodies our belief that advanced technology and know-how can take your music further.
If you need convincing that technology and tradition can coexist, take a seat at the Roland GP609 Digital Grand. This luxurious instrument offers every type of player a sublime grand piano experience, fusing advanced technology and authentic playing feel with classic grand piano cabinet design. Be inspired by an instrument that combines the latest sound engine with a brand-new keyboard mechanism, enhanced multi-channel speaker system and a variety of digital advantages – along with stunning sounds that will spark great performances for years to come.
- Classic 4.9 ft/150 cm depth grand digital piano, and light weight 325 lbs./148 kg
- Built-in 6.1-channel multi-speaker system (six speakers/one woofer) powerful enough for sound projection in a small hall
- SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology for a rich, living sound
- Authentic grand piano touch from the new PHA-50 Progressive Hammer Action Keyboard with Escapement, which combines the look and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials
- Music playback from a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- MIDI over Bluetooth for connecting to a world of exciting apps such as Roland’s Piano Partner 2, which encourages daily piano learning and makes practice fun
- Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practicing privately
- Variable lid height with two prop sticks
- Movable with casters and maintenance-free
- Two elegant finishes available to complement your living room: polished ebony or polished white
To explore more options in the ROLAND line of digital pianos we carry, please visit https://www.turnerskeyboards.com/roland-digital/.
Yes, we can deliver to your home! Local delivery begins at $ 195.00 and varies according to the size of the piano, delivery location, and steps involved. Call us at 706-736-4479 for a price quote.