Who we are
2358 Washington Road
Augusta, GA 30904
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over the age of 18.
What information we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in gaining information about us or our products/services, when participating in activities on our sites or contacting us via email or online contact forms.
Cookies and web beacons
We do use cookie technology on our sites. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note, disabling cookies may effect certain areas on our site and how it may be used by you.
Web beacons are tags, pixels or scripts that are used to record information about how you interact with our sites.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our sites that does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information). Instead, it may include but not limited to device and usage information such as: IP Address, time zone, browser and device, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, country and and other technical information. As you use our site, we may also collect information about the individual pages or products that you view, what search terms you use to find areas on our site and other information about how you interact with our site.
How do we use your information?
We use information collected via our sites for a variety of business purchases. We process your personal information for business purposes and in compliance with our legal obligations. We use information we receive or collect for the following:
- To send your marketing and promotional communications for business purposes and with your consent if you have made a purchase from us, signed up for an email opt-in or asked to receive information through a contact form or other method. You can opt out of these marketing emails at any time.
- To deliver targeted advertising messages to you for business purposes and with your consent. We may use your information to display content and advertising tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- For other business purposes to include but not limited to data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our sites, services and marketing.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Will your data be shared with anyone?
We only share information under one of the following situations:
- Compliance with laws when we are legally required to do in order to comply with applicable law, government requests, court proceedings or legal processes.
- Vital interests and legal rights when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
- Vendors, consultants and other third-party vendors who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. This could include but not be limited to data analysis, payment processing, email delivery, hosting and marketing efforts.
- Third-party advertisers when we choose to allow companies to serve ads when you visit our sites. These companies may use information about your visits that are contained in cookies or other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods or services that are of interest to you.
- With your consent we will disclose your personal information for other purposes.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you and you may also ask that your information be corrected, updated or deleted. You may request this by emailing us at email@example.com. Additionally, your information will be transferred outside of Europe including the United States and Canada.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We strive to protect your personal information through technical security measures to prevent your data from being lost, used or accessed without your authorization.
If you have comments or questions about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org